The Cold Rolled Coil is procured from the best Integrated Stainless Steel plant in India. The Steel Melting process is Electric Arc Furnace / AOD / VOD route for producing best steel quality required in critical down stream products. The Cold Rolled Coils is supplied as per international quality standards and special care is taken by us for customers specific technical requirements. We ensure consistent quality in each supply". We require "technical supply condition details" from our customers in advance.
Strip width: 6.5mm, 8mm, 9mm, 11mm, 12.5mm & above.
Width tolerance: +/- 0.05mm.
Strip thickness: 0.40mm +/- 0.020mm.
Strip ID: 300mm
Strip OD: 550 to 600mm (or more), as per weight of strip required by customer.
Edge Type: Strip Champered Edge ( No Burr in our strips) for smooth surgical blade die blanking.
Surface Finish: Bright Smooth Finish.
|Blade Steel Chemical Composition (SS)||Range %|
|Carbon(C)||0.60 to 0.70|
|Silicon (Si)||0.50 Max|
|Manganese (Mn)||1.00 Max|
|Chromium (Cr)||12.00 to 13.50|
|Sulphur (S)||0.025 Max|
|Phosphorus (P)||0.025 Max|
|Nickel (Ni)||0.50 Max|
|Hardness||280 - 325 VPN|
|Tensile Strength||1050- 1100 Mpa|
|No detrimental primary carbide observed in our steel.|
|Lower level of non- metallics inclusions.|
|Low gas content.|
We give Mill Test Certificate for Chemical and Physical Properties & re-checked from Spectro Analytical Labs Ltd , New Delhi , ISO 9001, 14001 certified laboratory. ( www.spectro.in)". We will give Mill Quality Management System certificate ISO 9001: 2008 , ISO 14001: 2004 & BS 0HSAS 18001:2007.
1. We can supply Cold Rolled Coils in SS Grades 304 & 316 in 2B Finish & Trim edge.
2. Slit sizes from 60 mm & up ( in multiple widths - to cover 1250 mm width, which is the mother coil size ).
3. Coil thickness 0.80 mm to 2.00 mm.
4. We require orders of Min. 100 tons ( or more ) in one single PO, cold rolled slit coils orders 2 B finish in mixed widths ( 60mm & up -Min. single qty is 10 tons per width ) & thickness ( 0,80mm to 2mm - Min. single thickness qty is 20 Tons per thickness) , supplied in 20ft length containers , front door opened, about 24 tons weight of coil materials stuffed in container & properly lashed.
For timely monthly delivery, customers have to issue PO by 20th of each month, as per agreed prices , delivered CIF port. We have to plan the production in advance and maintain delivery schedule. We can supply 1000 tons of cold rolled slit coils per month in 304 & 316 grades.
The shipping companies we deal with are : Hamburg SUD. APL, Maersk, Shipping Corporation of India, CMT etc. The delivery from India is from Mumbai port to worldwide ports.
5. The Coils will be packed in sea worthy packaging, properly lashed in containers.
We can supply SS Cold Rolled Sheets in 2 B finish & trim edge in 304, 316 grades from 0.80mm to 2mm thickness , for various end use applications like forging, die punching of components . The Sheets will be cut to size as per customers requirements.
1. " Our payment terms is 20% advance along with PO and balance 80% against Proforma Invoice by TT to our Bankers - "Bank of India" branches in London, Paris & New York. Customers can send payment by Swift through their corresponding banks payable to Bank of India branches in the currencies quoted by us. We will provide Bank of India swift codes, branch names , for onward credit in "Steel Sales Corporation" A/c no. in India.
2. "All our price offers will be in GBP / Euro/ USD per Kg CIF port of discharge , as per our mail . The price validity will be for 1 day. We request customers to send PO in same day by mail and send 20% advance on same day to our bank. This is necessary for booking of orders at the agreed prices. The balance 80% should be sent on same day from receiving our Proforma Invoice, which we will send in about 2 weeks time from PO date by mail attachment.
3. The quantity variation : There is + 10% quantity variation in our Proforma Invoice. We will refund the weight difference between Proforma Invoice and Net weight as per packing list immediately by swift to customers bankers and inform by mail.
4. All " original documents" like commercial Invoice. packing List, bill of lading , marine insurance certificate, certificate of origin Form A, will be sent to customers office or to their bankers by DHL courier in time. The customers can send the papers to their freight forwarding agents for home delivery from port of discharge. The courier consignment note no.will be mailed to customer by scan attachment for follow up.
5. All copies of shipping documents will be sent by scan mail to the customer, after delivery.
1. For surgical blade strips, the manufacturing time is 60 days from date of PO. The PO should be sent by 20th of each month with 20% advance for planning and production.
2. For SS 304 & 316 slit coils & sheets, the manufacturing time is 30 days from date of PO. The PO should be sent by 20th of each month with 20% advance, for our planning and production.
3. The packing list is provided for net weight with full details of heat no. and coil no,
4. The Ocean time from India to overseas port is about 35 to 40 days from "Shipped on Board" Bill of Lading date.
5. All supplies is made under Form A , Country of Origin India, for any import duty benefits in the respective countries.
To be identified as a reliable Supplier of Stainless Steel Strips, Coils & Sheets with full commitment to quality, time delivery and personal service for customer satisfaction.